All Holiday Lets are suspended for the foreseeable future
All Holiday Lets are suspended due to Covid-19. Currently we expect Laburnum and The Annex to be back next year. Ariel will not be returning as a holiday let property.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Please be assured that when you are booking to stay in one of our individual apartments it will have been thoroughly disinfected and will be safe for you to remain for the entirety of your reservation.
Which Reservations are Eligible to be Cancelled Without Charges?
- Guests who are travelling to or from severely affected areas (for a list of areas affected and covered by this policy, check below)
- Hosts who are hosting in or welcoming guests from severely affected areas (for a list of areas affected and covered by this policy, check below)
- Anyone who can’t complete their trip due to official travel restrictions, medical or disease control duties, flight or ground transport cancellation initiated by the provider due to COVID-19, or suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Proof of cancellation Required)
What Happens When a Reservation That Falls Under our Extenuating Circumstances Policy is Cancelled?
- The guest will receive a full refund (including any fees)
- JLH By The Sea will refund all reservation costs
- Host can accept new reservations for those dates
Areas Currently Considered as High Risk and Therefore Covered by our Extenuating Circumstances Policy are:
- Mainland China
- South Korea
These areas are being continuously monitored and updated in line with government advise and legislation. Please check the official UK government website for the most up to date information.